Tuesday, March 15, 2011

dollarama finds

I made a little trip to dollarama and was surprised to see what I found! I am a sucker for dollar stores....

.
I bought 15 of these frame for $30! They will be put in our living room area :) Also, its so easy to put your own fun matting in the frame, by using scrapbook paper :) just trace the existing matting onto your paper, cut out, and waaaaaahla! so many fun possibilities with these frames.

.

.
These little lanterns are $2! They are soooo cute! I see them at a wedding hanging from a tree all lit, also as wedding favors! How can you go wrong for $2! Also, if the colors are to bold, you could always spray paint them (I'm picturing golds, silvers and creams)
..
I saw these trays for $1.25 and thought they would be really great for serving fruit, desserts, burgers, or just a tray to sit in front of the t.v and eat lunch! These trays make me excited for summer and bbqs!

No comments:

Post a Comment