Tuesday, March 8, 2011

box o letters

My craft / fabric / box of ideas for things... boxes and bags are filling up our spare bedroom! I decided before I buy or collect anything else, I would go thought my stuff and give it away or do something with it!

I bought a old board game called PROBE for $ 5 at a thrift store a while back. The game consists of these cute letter cards A-Z! Soooo many options with these! I think it would be super cute for a wedding by using to find your name to see what table your at.





I decided to make a jewelery stand. The game comes with a holder for the letter so I used that and linked my necklaces through the holes on the stand.





I also made this you & me for our dresser.





What would you do with the letter cards?

3 comments:

  1. you are TOO CUTE! I would probably spell out words and have them framed with pictures that represent that word. ie travel, love, smile, dream....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo great idea! Love the idea of travel with pictures behind it... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. candice! i'm loving your blog, it's so fun!
    these are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete