Saturday, March 5, 2011

next day flyers

When me and mr. kipp were engaged we found out from my cousins this terrific website to print stuff for cheap!
:
http://www.nextdayflyers.com/

We decided we would make our own invitations and have them printed out... :) I was inspired by these photo's below...




After showing mr. kipp these photos he decided he would tackle making our picture for the invitation!!! Because he usually isn't interested in doing anything like this I was really surprised! After a long time on paint (yes, the classic paint program on every computer), he showed me the final product.... and it was perfect! I love it! Here it is :)

Isn't he just awesome :)

After we were married we also designed a postcard to send out to our guests as a thank you! We were really happy the way they turned out...and also how they were sooooooo affordable!




If you ever need anything printed.. they do it all! And for a great price!

2 comments:

  1. We just got ours it turned out so cute. Tanner did an awesome job on the announcement, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kim! So glad you came to our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete